Web link

www. WaterForHumans.Org

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's the weekend :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today is a relatively laid-back day of errands in the morning.  In the afternoon, Stan and I rode with Rusty and his wife, Eliza to Mitla.  It is a community southeast of Oaxaca, where many artisans live and sell their wares.  There were many rugs, shirts, dresses, pottery and sorbet to look at.  We had a delicious dinner at a roadside restaurant. I (Rick) still have a sinus infection so it is slowing me down quite a bit.  I find myself resting a lot and saving my energy for when I really need it.

Sunday, January 24, 2010
A total rest day for all of us.

I went to church and Stan to the Baha’i Center in the morning.  The three of us went to the Zocalo for lunch and toured the Zocalo to see the artisans wares.  We went to another artisan market where Rick found another shirt and Stan found some headbands for a friend.  We returned to the pension where I did some translating of some letters. 
We went to dinner.  Stan is starting to read the menu.

No comments: